- You can use our mail forwarding network with locations throughout the US. Now you can shop at any American store, even if the seller doesn’t ship internationally.
- Get maximum discounts in the US. Many US-based retailers, wholesalers and online stores offer the best deals and discounts only to their US customers. With our service, you can get access to these offers.
- You can save on shipping by choosing a forwarding agent from the US that offers the lowest shipping cost and located in a state in the US that does not charge a sales tax.
- Mail consolidation. When ordering several items, it will be reasonable to store them in our warehouse. Once all of the items have arrived, we can then merge them and send as one package. This will reduce the shipping cost significantly.
- Procurement service. Our personal shopping assistants residing in the US can make the purchases on your behalf.
- Monitor and track your mails and parcels in the US 24/7. Our online system allows you to track your parcels, organize shipping and much more.
- Cut down your shipping costs by up to 60%. We get the best prices from the leading shipping companies.
- We can prepare adjusted invoices for you free of charge. This would enable your goods to pass customs clearance smoothly.
Our service includes
We can do even more for your business
Receiving the goods in person at your chosen US address
Processing your order on the day you place the order, if the order is placed before 01:00 pm Eastern Time
Storing the goods for free up to 45 days in our warehouse. No hidden fees.
Free creation of the necessary invoices for your customs
Package consolidation to reduce shipping costs
A variety of carriers you can choose from: USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc.
Free shipping insurance up to $250
How we work
1. Get a US address.
Register on our site to receive a shipping address in the US. This address will be used when you buy goods from US-based retailers, wholesalers and online stores. You will also receive an app that can be used to access the delivery manager program. The program will enable you to track parcels and organize shipping to your country.
2. Make a purchase.
Buy any item from any US-based retailers and wholesalers. These include online stores that don’t usually ship to your country. Instead of using your home address, enter the US shipping address you received from us. You can send several goods to this address, and then merge them before shipping it to your country. This will save you even more. In addition, our personal shopping assistant can make the purchases on your behalf. Knowing the tax laws existing in individual US states and with the necessary logistics expertise, we will offer you low shipping costs.
3. Send the goods to your country of residence.
Use your Tradex Plus shipping manager account to organize delivery of goods to your physical location (or to any other address anywhere in the world). We cooperate with major shipping companies –UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL. By merging several items into a single package, you can save up to 80% of the shipping cost.